AP Automation for Oracle E-Business Suite
Get visibility into payables, a seamless invoice capture system, and an automated approval workflow for both desktop and mobile devices. A complete business solution for AP that leverages your investment in Oracle.
Data is intuitively extracted from paper, scanned or emailed invoices. Paper is captured with 95%+ accuracy, electronic files with 100% accuracy.
Invoices are viewable in a central dashboard and automatically sent to users to review and approve. Invoices can be flagged at the header level or on line items. Once approved by the user, invoices are sent to Oracle E-Business Suite.
Automated workflow to designated roles in the company. One-click approvals in email. Ad hoc routing without having to code. Have as many users as you want – no user license costs.
Intelligent 3 Way PO Matching
2 and 3 way matching of POs and/or goods receipts at the header or line level. Matched invoices are sent straight to Oracle. Exceptions are flagged and sent to approvers to reconcile.
Recurring Invoices (Contracts)
Repeated invoices are matched to account numbers or contracts, posted to the proper charge codes and approved for payment. Receive reminders when contracts are to be terminated or renewed.
Archive & Audit
Invoices, purchase orders, and goods receipts are archived in the Cloud for searching, reporting, and audit trail. Includes all documents plus electronic messages between employees and vendors/suppliers.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and automation, data is intuitively extracted from both paper or emailed invoices
- Software instinctively learns invoice layouts and data fields and stores them in a database
- Paper is captured with 95%+ accuracy, electronic files are captured with 100% accuracy
- Purchase orders, supplier invoices, and goods receipts are automatically matched
- Exceptions are flagged and sent to approvers for one-click approval in email
- Provides an audit trail and ensures accuracy of data
Recurring Invoices (Contracts)
- Repeated invoices are matched to account numbers or contracts, posted to the proper charge codes and approved for payment
- Reminders are sent when a contract is about to expire
- Expense can be split amongst different departments
- Invoices are gathered into a central dashboard, and automatically sent to managers to review and approve. Once approved, invoices are sent to Oracle E-Business Suite
- Ability to flag invoices or line items and send them to business users for review and approval
- Automatic notifications and reminders
- Step-by-step documented history of invoice transactions, including communications between internal staff and suppliers
- Provides basis of objectivity for enquiries or investigations
- Complete searchable archive
Seamless bi-directional integration with Oracle E-Business Suite.
Miele – Cutting PROCESSING TIMES
“Before… invoices would be sent manually by mail to staff, but this led to delays and to documents being lost or mislaid. The solution’s automation and workflow capabilities have helped us to cut processing times by 75% while ensuring that all purchasing rules and policies are maintained.” – Uwe Duckart, Administration Manager • Miele
Canadian North – Appreciating VISIBILITY
“…our processes have been significantly streamlined and are now far more efficient. The biggest benefit we have gained …is transparency over accounts payable activity across the entire organization. We can see exactly where we are in terms of pending invoices, which is vital as we operate from three main offices which are located in different cities. With automated invoice processing, we also have much tighter control over operations and a greater ability to manage volumes of work.” – Jeff MacPherson, Financial Analyst • Canadian North Airlines
Landstar – Experiencing INCREASED EFFICIENCY
“Before… our invoicing system was labor-intensive and time consuming for staff. Automated processing has significantly increased our overall efficiency, shortened payment cycles and helped to improve the manageability of transactions.” – Emily Grantham, AP Supervisor • Landstar System Inc.
Selecta – Having REDUCED OVERDUE INTEREST
“From having masses of copies in binders behind my back, now everything’s right there in front of me in the system on my computer screen. And it’s easy to follow the invoice’s path to auhorization and payment. The ease of overseeing the invoice’s path has visibly reduced the number of overdue interest invoices for Selecta. Nothing falls between two stools any longer. If someone is on leave, invoices are automatically redirected as a fixed routine in the system. And those who check invoices feel a great sense of responsibility.” – Per Ekstedt, CFO • Selecta
Mobile, tablet, and desktop responsive.
More product details and key benefits in the tabs above.
Seamless Bi-Directional Integration With Oracle E-Business Suite
Unlimited Users – Pricing Based on Volume | Modules-Based Software Solution Grows With Your Company
Outstanding Service & Support
Contact Us: Phone: +1 416 968-2335
EchoVera Inc. provides Intelligent Capture, AP Automation, and Purchase to Pay solutions to companies and organizations looking to reduce costs and increase the efficiency of their accounts payable operations. Customers worldwide.