Stay in control of your company’s purchases.
Requisition & Purchase Order Automation gives you full control over indirect spend.
Indirect materials may make up only 15-20% of a company’s purchases, but they stand for 70-80% of problems associated with invoicing. Small and unapproved purchases serve as a reminder that indirect spending needs to be managed.
- Regulate and automate your company’s purchasing function – from start to finish.
- Stop maverick spending and stay in control of the purchasing process.
- Employees have the ability to quickly find the right product, at the right price, from the right vendor – all with management oversight
- Create a requisition that can be routed automatically for approval based on your business rules
- Once approved, a purchase order is sent to the approved supplier
Improve performance with better forecasting and increased efficiency
Gain control over your suppliers and generate better information for price and contract negotiations. With a roles-based approach, Requisition & Purchase Order Automation can be used by almost anyone in your organization.
Seamless Integration with Your ERP
EchoVera Purchase & Requisition Automation integrates with NetSuite, SAP Business One, SAP ECC, Intaact, Dynamics, Infor, QAD and more.
Purchase Requisition Automation
Manage the Purchasing Process with Automated Purchase Requisitions
Gain full control over indirect spend. Boost the efficiency in your purchasing processes, and increase cost awareness in your organization.
Automated purchase requisitions for control of indirect spend
Create a requisition that can be routed automatically based on your business rules and get the highest percentage of straight-through processing when an invoice arrives.
- Flexible workflows for navigating bottlenecks
- Set up authorizations based on amount
- Include approvers from various departments
- Reroute a workflow without coding or user licenses
Preferred and Properly Approved Suppliers
Channel your employees to purchase from preferred suppliers, lower your costs and minimize risk. Employees access company specific catalogs for product selection. You don’t have to manually review purchase requisitions for policy violations, as company policy is baked into the process.
- All purchasing is controlled through detailed permissions and approval workflows
- Your employees purchase goods and services within a set budget
- Ad-hoc requisitions can be created for special situations.
Purchase Order Automation
Generate Purchase Orders and Import External Purchase Orders
Stay in control of your company’s purchases. Indirect materials may make up only 15-20% of a company’s purchases, but they stand for 70-80% of problems associated with invoicing. Maverick or unapproved purchases serve as a reminder that indirect spending needs to be managed.
Control your spend and reduce maverick buying
Purchase orders generated by Palette’s automated purchase requisitions are automatically delivered to vendors after they have been approved.
Both internal purchase orders generated by Palette and external purchase orders are located in one place – taking advantage of reporting and PO matching.
Two and Three Way PO Matching
The solution automatically matches internal and external purchase orders, supplier invoices, and goods receipts. This saves an extraordinary amount of time – given the average time to manually match a purchase order is 15 minutes.
Exceptions are flagged for reconciliation and an approval workflow sends the exception to the appropriate approver. An audit trail keeps track of each step in the process.
Users can select from a long list of search criteria that can be used to generate custom reports. Tracking supplier performance, commodity purchases, matching statistics, vendor spend etc. can all be facilitated in the reporting system.
All reports provide a summary result set which can be drilled into to see specific details and actual images.
- Employees purchase goods and services within a set budget
- Purchases can be limited to preferred and properly approved suppliers
- Generate better information for price and contract negotiations