NetSuite AP Automation
Get visibility into payables with a seamless invoice capture system, invoice processing and an automated approval workflow for both desktop and mobile devices. A complete accounts payable automation solution that leverages your investment in NetSuite.
Data is intuitively extracted from paper, scanned or emailed invoices. Paper is captured with 95%+ accuracy, electronic files with 100% accuracy.
Invoices are viewable in a central dashboard and automatically sent to users to review and approve. Invoices can be flagged at the header level or on line items. Once approved by the user, invoices are sent to NetSuite.
Automated workflow to designated roles in the company. One-click approvals in email. Ad hoc routing without having to code. Have as many users as you want – no user license costs.
Intelligent 3 Way PO Matching
2 and 3 way matching of POs and/or goods receipts at the header or line level. Matched invoices are sent straight to NetSuite. Exceptions are flagged and sent to approvers to reconcile.
Archive & Audit
Invoices, purchase orders, and goods receipts are archived in the Cloud for searching, reporting, and audit trail. Includes all documents plus electronic messages between employees and vendors/suppliers.
Archive & Audit
Our team will integrate your solution with NetSuite. See the integration details in the PDF here.
AP Automation for NetSuite
NetSuite Intelligent Data Capture
- Using Artificial Intelligence and automation, data is intuitively extracted from both paper or emailed invoices
- Software instinctively learns invoice layouts and data fields and stores them in a database
- Paper is captured with 95%+ accuracy, electronic files are captured with 100% accuracy
NetSuite Invoice Processing
- Central dashboard with invoice status 24/7
- Invoices automatically sent to users to review and approve
- Cuts invoice processing costs in half
NetSuite Approval Workflow
- Invoices are gathered into a central dashboard, and automatically sent to managers to review and approve. Once approved, invoices are sent to NetSuite.
- Ability to flag invoices or line items and send them to business users for review and approval
- Automatic notifications and reminders
NetSuite 3-Way Match
- Purchase orders, supplier invoices, and goods receipts are automatically matched
- Exceptions are flagged and sent to approvers for one-click approval in email
- Handles both internal and external POs
Invoice Archive & Audit
- Step-by-step documented history of invoice transactions, including communications between internal staff and suppliers
- Provides basis of objectivity for enquiries or investigations
- Complete searchable archive
Miele – Cutting PROCESSING TIMES
“Before… invoices would be sent manually by mail to staff, but this led to delays and to documents being lost or mislaid. The solution’s automation and workflow capabilities have helped us to cut processing times by 75% while ensuring that all purchasing rules and policies are maintained.” – Uwe Duckart, Administration Manager • Miele
Canadian North – Appreciating VISIBILITY
“…our processes have been significantly streamlined and are now far more efficient. The biggest benefit we have gained …is transparency over accounts payable activity across the entire organization. We can see exactly where we are in terms of pending invoices, which is vital as we operate from three main offices which are located in different cities. With automated invoice processing, we also have much tighter control over operations and a greater ability to manage volumes of work.” – Jeff MacPherson, Financial Analyst • Canadian North Airlines
Landstar – Experiencing INCREASED EFFICIENCY
“Before… our invoicing system was labor-intensive and time consuming for staff. Automated processing has significantly increased our overall efficiency, shortened payment cycles and helped to improve the manageability of transactions.” – Emily Grantham, AP Supervisor • Landstar System Inc.
Selecta – Having REDUCED OVERDUE INTEREST
“From having masses of copies in binders behind my back, now everything’s right there in front of me in the system on my computer screen. And it’s easy to follow the invoice’s path to auhorization and payment. The ease of overseeing the invoice’s path has visibly reduced the number of overdue interest invoices for Selecta. Nothing falls between two stools any longer. If someone is on leave, invoices are automatically redirected as a fixed routine in the system. And those who check invoices feel a great sense of responsibility.” – Per Ekstedt, CFO • Selecta
AP Automation for NetSuite – Seamless Bi-Directional Integration with NetSuite
Unlimited Users – Pricing Based on Volume | Modules-Based Software Solution Grows With Your Company
Outstanding Service & Support
More product details and key benefits in the tabs above.
Contact Us: Phone: +1 416 968-2335 (Canada)
EchoVera Inc. provides Intelligent OCR, AP Automation, Purchase Automation & Spend Management solutions to organizations looking to reduce costs and increase the efficiency of their financial operations. EchoVera brings over 30 years experience to clients worldwide.