Palette Partner Program
Exciting growth opportunity offering world class AP Automation and Purchase to Pay solutions to your customers
Palette is a Purchase-to-Pay platform developed by Palette Software AB, a $25 Million Swedish-based international software company. It’s a complete suite of products that gives customers a positive ROI in their invoice processing, PO matching, purchasing, and expense managment activity.
- Take advantage of the tremendous shift from inefficient paper-based business processes to user-friendly technology that empowers employees
- Participate in the growth of automation and the demand for transparency in AP
- Develop an expertise in business processes and the value of digital transformation technologies
Key Benefits for Partners:
- Modular Purchase-to-Pay platform that grows with your customer
- Above average sales margins
- Protected sales territories
- White label opportunities
- Training for you and your team
- Dedicated servers in both Canada and the U.S.
- Seamlessly integrates with over 50 different ERP systems
- Choose between an on-premise installation or cloud service (SaaS)
- Your brand on marketing material and support documentation
Satisfied Customers Worldwide
Palette has excellent recommend and satisfaction ratings.
The Palette Product Suite helps businesses to streamline and automate their purchase-to-pay process. It automates and matches business flows, invoices, contracts, purchase orders and employee expenses. Here are some of the features clients appreciate:
- Give employees the opportunity to manage invoices wherever they are – on the web, using a smartphone or via email.
- Take control of the purchasing process
Invoices can be matched to contracts and purchase orders at the line or total level.
- Take control of costs
With all purchasing statistics available, clients have a solid basis for negotiating prices and terms.
- Easy expense management
Receipts are photographed with a smartphone and the picture emailed to Palette. The expense information is then entered into the system, and along with the receipt, goes out in a flow for signing and payment.
- Valuable statistics and powerful reporting tools
Access to a range of key performance indicators: payment statistics, average processing time, and amounts falling due during the month.
- Readily accessible and searchable contracts
Quickly and easily access data to renegotiate a contract. Have periodic invoices matched and go directly to payment.
We have three different partner relationships: Palette Certified Solution Partner, Palette Integration Partner and Palette Associate Partner. Together, we can offer the right complete solution to our customers in the Canadian marketplace.
As well as the Palette Purchase to Pay solution, Echovera has a set of comprehensive capture solutions to handle any electronic or paper format that are cost effective and get high marks from all of our customers. Both Chronoscan and Cloudtrade are leaders in their respective digital capture space.
Our Partners have the following important qualities:
- A high level of expertise when it comes to business solutions, sales, second line support and implementation.
- A professional organization with similar values to EchoVera – the focus is always on meeting customer needs.
Call Ralf Leitner @ 416 968-2335 or email email@example.com to schedule a demo or get started with the application process.