ASAP helps businesses of all sizes to streamline and automate their entire accounts payable process. Efficiently manage supplier invoices, contracts, purchase orders and employee expenses.
Data is extracted from either paper or emailed invoices.
Purchase orders, supplier invoices, and goods receipts are automatically matched. Exceptions are flagged for reconciliation.
Coding & Approval Workflow
Invoices are gathered into a central dashboard, and automatically sent to managers to review and approve. Once approved, invoices are sent to your accounting system or ERP.
Recurring Invoices (Contracts)
Repeated invoices are matched to account numbers or contracts, posted to the proper charge codes and approved for payment.
Archive & Audit
Invoices are archived in the cloud for searching, reporting, and audit trail.
- Data is intelligently extracted from either paper or emailed invoices
- Software instinctively learns invoice layouts and data fields and stores them in a database
- Manual error is reduced to a minimum
- Purchase orders, supplier invoices, and goods receipts are automatically matched
- Exceptions are flagged for reconciliation
- Provides an audit trail and ensures accuracy of data
- Repeated invoices are matched to account numbers or contracts, posted to the proper charge codes and approved for payment
- Reminders are sent when a contract is about to expire
- Expense can be split amongst different departments
- Invoices are gathered into a central dashboard, and automatically sent to managers to review and approve. Once approved, invoices are sent to your accounting system or ERP
- Ability to flag invoices or line items and send them to business users for review and approval
- Automatic notifications and reminders
- Step-by-step documented history of invoice transactions, including communications between internal staff and suppliers
- Provides basis of objectivity for enquiries or investigations
- Complete searchable archive
Integrates with Over 50 ERPs
Seamless bi-directional integration with your ERP.
Miele – Cutting PROCESSING TIMES
“Before… invoices would be sent manually by mail to staff, but this led to delays and to documents being lost or mislaid. The solution’s automation and workflow capabilities have helped us to cut processing times by 75% while ensuring that all purchasing rules and policies are maintained.” – Uwe Duckart, Administration Manager • Miele
Boston Globe – Much TIGHTER CONTROL
“…has enabled us to enhance our invoicing processes and efficiencies without the need for a larger finance team, and at a highly competitive price point compared to other solutions. It has provided greater transparency over accounts payable activity across the entire organization, enabling us to have a much tighter control over operations, more closely monitor KPIs, track payments and have a greater ability to manage volumes of work. We now have much better reporting that enables us to ensure that all invoices are paid in a timely, fully automated manner, significantly reducing the resource required to manage invoice processing.”” – Diane Stack • Payroll Manager for The Boston Globe
Canadian North – Appreciating VISIBILITY
“…our processes have been significantly streamlined and are now far more efficient. The biggest benefit we have gained …is transparency over accounts payable activity across the entire organization. We can see exactly where we are in terms of pending invoices, which is vital as we operate from three main offices which are located in different cities. With automated invoice processing, we also have much tighter control over operations and a greater ability to manage volumes of work.” – Jeff MacPherson, Financial Analyst • Canadian North Airlines
Landstar – Experiencing INCREASED EFFICIENCY
“Before… our invoicing system was labor-intensive and time consuming for staff. Automated processing has significantly increased our overall efficiency, shortened payment cycles and helped to improve the manageability of transactions.” – Emily Grantham, AP Supervisor • Landstar System Inc.
Selecta – Having REDUCED OVERDUE INTEREST
“From having masses of copies in binders behind my back, now everything’s right there in front of me in the system on my computer screen. And it’s easy to follow the invoice’s path to auhorization and payment. The ease of overseeing the invoice’s path has visibly reduced the number of overdue interest invoices for Selecta. Nothing falls between two stools any longer. If someone is on leave, invoices are automatically redirected as a fixed routine in the system. And those who check invoices feel a great sense of responsibility.” – Per Ekstedt, CFO • Selecta
Mobile, tablet, and desktop responsive.
More product details and key benefits in the tabs above.
Integration With Over 50 ERPs
ASAP integrates with NetSuite, Intaact, Dynamics, Infor, QAD, Infor, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Smartstream, Solomon, and more.
See the complete list of ERP packages and ERP vendors here. Our solution technology is powered by Palette.
Contact Us: Phone: +1 416 968-2335 (Canada)
EchoVera Inc. provides Intelligent Capture, AP Automation, and Purchase to Pay solutions to companies and organizations looking to reduce costs and increase the efficiency of their accounts payable operations. With offices in Toronto, Calgary, and Ottawa, EchoVera brings over thirty years of experience to our customers across North America.